Friday, October 13, 2023

Almost Everything on Everlane Is on Sale—These Are the 23 Basics I'm Buying ASAP

Remember when Everlane first came to be, and it had like 10 items? Yeah, times have changed. The Everlane Friends & Family sale just launched and it's over 400 items deep, all of which are marked down by 25% through October 15. I've actually been shopping for basics at Everlane since I purchased my first item, the Box-Cut Tee (back when it was one of approximately ten items that the brand made). Ever since then, I've been a fan of its sweaters, T-shirts, outerwear, leggings, and so on. The prices are already quite affordable (especially for the quality), so at 25% off, you're really getting some deals. Consider it the perfect time to stock up.

I scrolled through the hundreds of Everlane sale items so you don't have to and concluded that these 23 finds are 100% worth adding to your cart. I personally can vouch for some of them, as I own and wear them on repeat, and the rest I'd buy in a heartbeat. Scroll on to shop my favorite basics from Everlane that I can guarantee you'll wear over and over (with great satisfaction knowing you got them for 25% less).

This also comes in a butter shade—a big trend right now.
I'd wear this literally forever.
This coat may be printed, but it'll go with all of the other basics in your closet.
I love that these come in two different inseam lengths.
The tee I've been wearing for over a decade.
The longer length makes this more forward.
There's no need to spend $1K on designer boots when these exist.
For high-quality affordable cashmere sweaters, look no further than Everlane.
The only question is which color to buy.
Super-cold days call for a long puffer.
They had me at cloud.
Since hoodies are trending this season, now would be a great time to order a new one.
This color is a great alternative to black.
I'm always looking for jackets like this to wear to and from workout classes.
This ultra-soft turtleneck always sells out, so you might want to order yours now.
Pair these with crew socks for the most forward look.
Both the cut and color of this are so good.
This tee is comfortable enough to sleep in.
I'm always on the hunt for good brown suede boots.
Alpaca is lightweight but also cozy.
For all of your layering needs.
These are some of the most comfortable ballet flats you'll find.
For getting that ballerina look.


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/JoQA9vF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jenny Walton's Advice For Vintage Newbies

Plus: How she got her start in fashion. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/FteuG9o