Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Can't Talk—I'm Too Busy Losing My Cool Over These Fall Fashion and Beauty Items

If you think editors are picky about what they invest in, allow me to introduce you to my close friends and family. As the resident personal shopper for my loved ones (a position they have appointed me), I'm always fascinated to see what they want to buy with each new season. The most popular requests for fall were, of course, new sweaters, transitional outerwear, and really good basics. And a few of my friends requested "going-out clothes for people in their mid to late 20s" (always a challenge) and interesting accessories to mix and match with their staple pieces. After searching high and low for my favorites in each of these categories, I decided to turn them into a shoppable story. Keep scrolling to shop the fashion and beauty items that I'm currently losing my cool over.

New-season knits are extra good this year. This gray oversize style is my proof. 
A very autumnal dress. 
My friend from college requested "vintage-looking jeans that aren't $300." These are the answer. 
I have too many pairs of black boots to count. It's time to venture into new colorways.
It's officially trench-coat season, which means I can finally purchase this relaxed style. 
The change in seasons is the perfect time to refresh those wardrobe basics. 
Watches were a top request. I think this is a cool and affordable option. 
To make a V-neck feel a little more on-trend for 2023, layer this with a white tee or tank. 
This is the white tee I recommend. Plus, it comes in a two-pack. 
These silk pants will replace summer's linen pairs.
Flat shoes for fall! Spread the word. 
I'm mentally preparing to live in this sweater all winter long. 
I have these in a lighter wash, and they've become my most worn jeans of the month. 
Don't worry—they also come in gold. 
Ease into puffer-jacket season with this cute quilted one. 
What's my favorite micro-trend of the season? All things sporty, including this rugby-inspired sweater. 
Anyone looking for cool fall jewelry should start here. 
Throw on a leather jacket, and you've got the cutest going-out look. 
Earrings you can sleep in—they're that comfortable. 
Moto is the moment! 
The definition of an interesting basic. 
I will never stray from classic fall colors like this deep plum. 
For my girl who requested new sneakers, allow me to introduce you to my current fave pair: the Club C Revenge. 
This is the carryall that dominates every other tote in my wardrobe. Invest today, and thank me later. 
I love seeing new ways to reinvent the classic gold ring. 
This new fragrance from Le Labo is simply divine. It's the perfect blend of the brand's signature musky scent and not-too-sweet floral notes. 
The change in seasons means my skin is temporarily going through it. This nourishing cream is the only thing to repair my skin barrier. 
A moody wash of color for your lips. 
I'm replacing my summery coral blushes with berry tones. 
I totally gasped when I saw my favorite brushes in a set for only $70. 


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/pGQmlr8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louis Vuitton S/S 2025 Is Rethinking What It Means to Be "Soft" In Fashion

Nicholas Ghesquière continues to push the boundaries. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/FVKhMtl