Wednesday, October 25, 2023

I'm Not in the Business of Gatekeeping—Every Fall Find You Need to See

As much as I'd love an overhaul of my wardrobe and beauty collection every time a new season rolls around, this fall, I'm committed to my budget. Adding a new sweater, accent coat, or fresh pair of ballet flats into my existing wardrobe can be the catalyst I need to come up with new outfit ideas. My online shopping cart with 35,972 new arrivals can, and will, be pared down to just the essentials. Take my beauty routine, for example. I don't need to purchase a brand-new foundation just because the air is drier. I can purchase one serum to help hydrate my skin for better application. Did I just girl-math my way into going on a shopping spree? Maybe. But I swear the following items are just the tweaks you need to feel refreshed for fall. Keep scrolling to shop my top finds of the week.

I did a double take when I saw this coat was under $150. 
The red colorway and petite bow accents completely sold me on this sweater. 
Cream-colored jeans with a chunky brown knit is my fall uniform. 
I'm predicting this will be your most-worn top of the season. 
This season, I'll be reaching for printed coats like this one to make a neutral outfit more interesting and on-trend. 
Any cashmere find under $200 is a win in my book. 
When the temperatures start to drop, layering tights under pleated trousers is the best way to stay warm. 
Kid you not, I ran to my local Reformation when I saw this dress drop online. 
This cozy track jacket is the elevated cousin of the average sweatshirt, and for that reason, I need it in every color. 
Chillier temps call for a sweatpant refresh. 
It's never too early to start wearing spring's big color: burgundy. 
Such a good date-night shoe. 
Sperry x Who What Wear made the perfect slip-on-and-go shoes. We editors have been wearing this style with jeans, skirts, and everything in between. 
I'm starting to see this Reebok style bubble up around New York. 
Simple, timeless, and under $150. 
When it comes to purchasing more trendy earring shapes, I always go for more affordable options like this $29 pair. 
I didn't know my baseball cap collection needed a winterized version, but this herringbone style is coming home with me. 
The sculptural, but still subtle, huggie earrings that the jewelry minimalist in me is crying out for. 
My fall looks tend to be more on the neutral side, so I'm shopping this cashmere scarf for a fun pop of color. 
Already thinking about how this personalized pendant will make the perfect gift. 
Do yourself a favor and purchase this cosmetics case for your holiday travels. You will have zero regrets. 
This palette is the perfect combination of everyday nudes and shimmery party shadows. It will get so much use this holiday season. 
This nourishing body butter with Ugandan vanilla and Ethiopian honey is top of my shopping list for combatting dry skin this season. 
I've been using Merit's cream blush in Fox for weeks now. This holiday set is a great way to test out multiple shades. 
I've been telling everyone I know to purchase this new serum from Naturium. After one week, I noticed my fine lines and skin texture improved tenfold. 
There are many cleansing balms on the market, but I've been loving this one for its gentle-on-the-eyes formula. 
The color payoff on this blush is unmatched. 
I'm a total sucker for holiday packaging. 
I know I'm so late to the game on singing the praises of this lip product, but you need this set in every color it comes in. 
Two-in-one product for under $5? Say less. 


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/udLM65e

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Chic, Anti-Trend Colours French Women Have Added to Their Autumn Wardrobes

The ones to know. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/1IwVOmd