Monday, December 18, 2023

I Just Treated Myself to Every Dream Shoe on My Holiday Wish List

This may be the season of gift giving, but if you ask me, receiving gifts is just as nice. I love taking a moment to review my holiday wish list and treat myself, and because I live, breathe, and work in fashion, this list can be extensive. So this year, I decided to narrow it down to one category: shoes. Nordstrom's shoe selection has been beckoning me all season long with some of my most-wanted styles including The Row's Almond Toe Pumps and the ever-popular Ferragamo Astro Sculpted Heel Sandals. So naturally, I headed to this retailer to start checking these shoes and more off my list. Keep scrolling for all the pairs that made it to checkout.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/GVPHkCv

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Tried the Kacey Musgraves x Reformation Bunny Dress Everybody Wants

I won't lie to you, the Kacey Musgraves x Reformation collection does not align with my typical aesthetic. But the 36-year-old singer,...