Tuesday, December 5, 2023

If You Love #BeautyTok as Much as I Do, You'll Love This Under-$17 Gift Guide

It's no surprise that I live on #BeautyTok. It's how I stay updated on all the seasonal and food-inspired makeup trends, discover low-key life-changing skincare, and find tons of bodycare for my "everything showers." While I love watching videos that recommend expensive, high-end products, I'm a sucker for a good drugstore buy. With that in mind, I decided to curate a list of all the viral drugstore products I've been introduced to on TikTok that you can easily shop below. The best part? Everything is under $17.

Pimple patches are one of those lifesaving products that you always need to have on hand. These are the OG.
The Ordinary is the perfect minimalist skincare brand. Its pure hyaluronic acid serum has all three molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, plus vitamin B5 for maximum moisture retention.
Thousands of TikTokers credit this viral cleansing bar with helping them achieve the clearest skin of their lives.
Finally, an affordable, derm-recommended moisturizer. This one has five ceramides to provide soothing hydration.
This primer smooths your complexion with hyaluronic acid, and it grips to makeup so it stays put all day long.
Niacinamide is finally getting the press it deserves. It's an essential ingredient for a radiant complexion. I'd recommend this one from The Ordinary. It's a steal at only $6.
You already know why you need this iconic bronzer. Sofia Richie Grainge used it on her wedding day, so you bet I'm wearing it on the daily for a sun-kissed glow.
In my opinion, this is the number-one drugstore mascara, hands down.
Rosemary oil is known to stimulate hair growth, and the unbelievable before-and-after videos on TikTok serve as proof of this.
Press-on nails are an inexpensive way to instantly feel more glamorous and put-together. I love this minimalist nude shade.
This shaving cream legit feels like butter on my skin. And with notes of vanilla bean, sweet cream, and brown sugar, it smells heavenly.
The pink packaging drew me in, but I was really impressed by this skin tint's natural ingredients and the my-skin-but-better finish. Some TikTokers even say it's better than high-end skin tints.
Soft, glowing skin is inevitable when you use a sugar scrub. This best seller from Tree Hut comes in more than 20 yummy scents including delicate Moroccan rose, sweet watermelon, and classic vanilla.
PSA: This is one of the best concealers to ever exist. It's medium coverage with a dewy, serum-like finish that seamlessly blends into the skin. I'm sold.
I'm swooning over this blush. The highly pigmented cream-to-powder formula has this bouncy texture that blends so well into the skin. I also love the matte finish.
E.l.f. Cosmetics has tons of affordable gems, but one product that everyone raves about is this liquid filter. It's a hybrid of primer, foundation, and highlighter, so it will blur your skin and give you a lit-from-within glow.
This TikTok-famous mascara is formulated with bamboo extract and tubing fibers for fluttery, voluminous lashes.
Milani blushes are the best of the best—you really can't go wrong. They all have a velvety-smooth texture and next-level color payoff.
TikTokers are in love with this dual-sided liquid lipstick. It's seriously unlike any other product—one side has a weightless matte base, and the other has a glossy top coat. Bonus: It has zero transfer.
Native body washes are essential for "everything showers." I love this coconut and vanilla scent—it smells like a tropical oasis. 
If you've been looking for an affordable alternative to Yves Saint Laurent's Touche Éclat, here it is. Mikayla Nogueira, a makeup artist with more than 15 million followers, said this illuminating concealer "feels like absolute luxury on your face."
Lock your makeup in place with this primer. It has a velvety texture that will leave your complexion virtually poreless.
A $10 dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Highlighter Wand? Yes, please. You get all the shimmery, golden goodness for less than a quarter of the price.
This cult-loved powder is having a renaissance, and I'm so here for it.
TikTok superstar Alix Earle uses this eye pencil in her everyday makeup routine, so now I do too.
These ultra-pigmented shadows will make your lids pop like no other. Everyone from my makeup-loving bestie to Who What Wear's executive beauty director loves them.
There are tons of heatless curl methods on TikTok, but in my opinion, this set from Kitsch comes out on top.
This non-toxic, multipurpose fragrance has a warm and cozy blend of sweet vanilla, warm amber, and creamy musk. I love that you can use it as a body spray, hair perfume, and linen mist.
My co-workers and I love this glossy lip stain. It's only $6, but the sleek packaging and divine smell make it feel triple the price.
A powder foundation might seem like something you skip over, but this one is stopping beauty gurus and makeup artists in their tracks. They say it gives your skin an airbrushed look that resembles the Paris filter.
Laminated brows have been trending recently, but with this precise felt-tip pen, you can skip the salon. Thank me later for your snatched, defined brows.
I'm super impressed by these silky-smooth matte lipsticks from Milani. And I'm not the only one—they have over 500 five-star reviews.


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2YriSmN

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Chic, Anti-Trend Colours French Women Have Added to Their Autumn Wardrobes

The ones to know. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/1IwVOmd