Saturday, December 2, 2023

My Mom Is 62, and I'm 34—These Are the J.Crew, Nordstrom, and H&M Items We Love

My mother and I actually have pretty similar tastes when it comes to clothes. Yes, this is despite our age difference. (I'm 34, and she's 62.) As age has nothing to do with what you should or shouldn't wear, it can easily make sense that we share similar sartorial sensibilities. On that note, three stores we happen to both like are J.Crew, Nordstrom, and H&M. On one of her recent visits, we actually scrolled through the websites of each of the retailers because she wanted a bit of shopping inspiration.

To give you inspo if that's of interest, I thought it could be fun to highlight the specific pieces from the trio of retailers that both my mom and I love for the season. Whether we're after buys for the warmer months or year-round staples, we both gravitated to comfy-cozy pieces, gorgeous layers (like the J.Crew stunner above), and pieces that could be great for a variety of occasions. Keep scrolling for more.

Holiday party, anyone?
You can't go wrong with Levi's.
This rib-knit sweater looks way more expensive than it is.
You'll see deep reds all over for many months to come.
I have never seen a bomber with this texture.
The prettiest hardware details.
Great casual trousers.
This will go with so much.
Designer look for less than $100.
The chunkiness of the sleeves is so on point.
We'll be seeing more leather jackets with this boxy silhouette.
A perfect cold-weather basic.
Cozy knits are a winter necessity.
The draping is exquisite.
Simple yet impactful.
A chic staple.
Wide-leg pants always look so elevated.
Dress up or down.
The styling options are endless.
I love the styling of this knitted blazer.
The gold is such a timeless accessory.
Love the ruching.
This will add a trend-forward touch to your favorite looks.
Great everyday pants.
Elevate a look in one step.
So chic.
I predict these will be a big hit.
Simply gorgeous.
Such a pretty shade of green.


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/1vBTyYQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katie Holmes Just Wore the $35 Bag I Suddenly Need in Every Color

See how she styled it. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/GshJ3bv