Saturday, December 9, 2023

Nordstrom Has Amazing Elevated Basics on Sale—These Will Make Your Closet Chicer

When it comes to sale shopping, I like to start with the basics. It's a sure-fire way I know I can probably justify a little splurge of impulse shopping—because really, when have I ever regretted reinvesting in the classic staples I wear on repeat? The meat and potatoes of my wardrobe, if you will? 

I'm no stranger to hitting Nordstrom for these elevated basics, from on-trend denim and knits to seasonal footwear staples and perfectly slouchy trench coats. In the midst of Nordstrom's epic surprise sale, I'm here with 42 excellent opportunities to buy a little something that you'll feel good about.

This perfectly slouchy trench is half price. Half price.
Don't @ me, but I love a lighter wash for winter.
This classic chunky chain comes in 14K gold and stirling silver finishes.
More than 50% off these on-trend Adidas sneaks.
Oh hello, quiet luxury.
Minimal and chic.
Really nailed the oversize silhouette.
All hail the Skims bodysuit.
A great addition if you already thrash your classic downs.
Chic for the office.
British rom com energy.
I've recommended this textured, winter-weight blazer to so many friends.
So good that I'm showing you both color ways.
This Simon Miller tote is a no-brainer for hauling your laptop around.
The perfect white sneaker.
For when you don't know what to wear.
There will be several great trench options in this story, so strap in.
Grey wide-leg trousers are my current favorite thing to wear.
A little fringe detail to jazz up a classic black wool coat.
Stock up while they're on sale.
This heel shape is the moment.
With sneakers and a chunky knit.
A lovely slouch for a half-tuck.
A perfect belt.
Just a really great white button-down.
Chic.
The kind of perfectly-cropped tee you stock up on in case Free People stops making it.
Coach isn't messing around with these mules
Always cool.
This *perfect* crewneck cashmere comes in 17 colors.
A perfect second pair of black jeans to add to the rotation.
Not too baggy, not too straight.
Never enough chic black flats.
Yes to this cut.
Currently really into trenches in this soft brown, versus your classic camel.
A fresh sweatshirt for the weekend.
I promise, this color is so good IRL.
Vince makes the softest scarves.
Now is definitely the time to scoop up designer-vibe leather sandals.
When you're into black accessories but want to add a little interest, mock croc is your friend.
I fell in love with this color, but Nordstrom only had an XL left. Still bought it, still excellent. Super slouchy. 
Add jeans and a blazer, and you're all set.


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/kI0iPNx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cate Blanchett Traveled in the One Trend I'd Never Wear to the Airport

Away we go. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/aS9kTQj