Friday, December 8, 2023

Winter Is Here, and These Shoes Are Perfect for Every Occasion

The arrival of a new season always means a bit of closet rearranging. With L.A. feeling more and more like Seattle during winter (okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but you know what I mean) and my trips to New York becoming more and more frequent, I need to have shoes on the ready that will keep me prepared for any cold-weather activity. Any pair that has a slight chance of being ruined by the elements is going into storage. And now that there's room in my closet, I'm shopping at Sorel, which boasts a crazy good selection of weatherproof shoes. You'll find every winter shoe you need from slip-on mules for your next coffee date to snow boots for that upcoming ski trip. Want to see my favorites? Keep scrolling.

The aforementioned coffee-date mules.
The lug sole feels right on-trend.
If you weren't aware, shoes and accessories made with puffy material are really it right now.
Walking in the snow has never looked chicer.
My friend wears these on hikes and swears by them.
The description on the site says it all: It's the ultimate rain boot.
So cozy.
Our editors have been all over Sorel's orange shoes lately.
I can see these styled with super-baggy jeans and a puffer for a cool winter look.
I will be gifting everyone with these for the holidays—just you wait.
Okay, I'm obsessed with the orange, but can we take a moment to admire this green?


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/dqZ2Wh1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cate Blanchett Traveled in the One Trend I'd Never Wear to the Airport

Away we go. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/aS9kTQj