Thursday, January 11, 2024

This Abercrombie Trench Is $160, TikTok Famous, and Giving Serious The Row Vibes

Nearly an entire year ago, The Row's fall/winter 2023 collection debuted and in it, one specific item knocked me out, attached itself to my brain, and hasn't let me forget it since. It was a gray, midi-length trench coat worn buttoned but not belted alongside a matching button-down shirt, flat black ankle boots, and a cognac-colored duffle bag. I'm reciting this from memory—that's how strongly I feel about the look, and specifically, the trench coat. 

When the style, called the Avio coat, finally dropped six months later, I immediately added it to all of my usual wishlists and trackers so that if it ever makes it to sale season, I'll be the first to know. But at $3,450 full price, even with a discount, I might not be able to swing it. That's why when I spotted another gray trench in a slew of TikTok videos centered around new Abercrombie items, I perked up. I've never been very good at waiting, and my mind is so stuck on gray trench coats, I won't be able to do anything at 100% until I've quelled these urges. So yes, I pressed order on the Abercrombie alt. And yes, you should do the exact same thing. 

Though I haven't received mine yet, TikTok is littered with enough positive reviews to put to rest any worries that it won't hit the spot. "It's giving Inspector Gadget chic," said @alychapss. "Loving this trench coat," another user, @otherangelawalters, wrote. Follow their lead by scrolling down and shopping the viral Abercrombie trench that's $160 and giving serious The Row vibes. 

Half off? Say less.
This lighter gray option is just as chic and the same price as the Abercrombie one. Decisions decisions. 
This whole look needs to be copied ASAP.
J.Crew's current sale is popping off.
I can always count on Open Edit to have exactly what I need within my budget. 
If you don't mind a shorter style, this is another great gray option with an even better price. 
Denim isn't the only thing Levi's excels at. 
This, right here, is a regret-proof purchase. 
I guarantee that this trench will sell out by February if not way sooner. 
Just easy. 
I'm super into the knee-length crop on this J.Crew trench. 
Every time I see something from Lioness, I get shocked by how affordable it is. 
The fact that this Madewell trench is still in stock despite the discounted price is nothing short of a miracle. 


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/dghuYkH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jenny Walton's Advice For Vintage Newbies

Plus: How she got her start in fashion. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/FteuG9o