Shop in Shop is a monthly column dedicated to rounding up the latest arrivals, seasonal trends, and styles from our favorite brands and retailers.
Although the air is still thick with humidity, summer is indeed winding down. My summer style has been a steady rotation of jorts, lacy blouses, spaghetti-strap tanks, and slip dresses—easy pieces that feel as laid-back as my summer has been. But I'm ready to make the most of what's left of the season and kick my late-summer style into high gear. I want to have even more fun with my accessories by adding trend-forward pieces like bandana scarves and bug-eye sunglasses, along with pre-fall arrivals like suede bags and purple barn jackets. These are specific picks, I know, but they're exactly what's on my late-summer shopping list. To see 24 new arrivals from Quay, Quince, Free People, and Michael Kors that work now and well into fall, keep reading.

I look forward to getting a few new Free People pieces every season, and the items I share below are a mix of what I currently own and what is left on my wish list. I've been wearing the Sky Dancing Midi Dress ($168) on repeat this month, while the Chelsea Funnel-Neck Jacket ($168) is coming with me to Outside Lands next week. No matter what city and climate you live in, these pieces will carry you through to fall.

Historically, I've played it pretty safe in the eyewear department. This summer, however, I've reached for edgier pairs, and I love the contrast they give to more relaxed summer outfits. QUAY has every trending style for the season. Here are six of my current favorites.

I'm calling this section from Quince my "mix and match edit." I'm not in the mood to buy one-off pieces that I'll wear for one month before the season changes. I think the following pieces are versatile enough to wear with the rest of my late-summer-into-fall wardrobe.

I can't leave you without sharing a few new handbags that have crossed my desk. I love these pre-fall styles from Michael Kors. They play into the current and predicted trends of the remainder of the year: east-west shapes, suede materials, and bucket styles.
from Latest from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/yN0P2rj
























No comments:
Post a Comment