
I'm always about trying something interesting, and my shoe choices reflect just that. When it comes to picking out a new sneaker for the season, the options can feel overwhelming, but the right brand makes it a lot easier. That's what I love most about Adidas: the silhouettes are classic yet modern which gives you the room to take risks with color, texture, and unexpected details. I can count on them for comfort and affordability, and once I have those two things locked in, experimenting with something a little more playful comes naturally. Ahead, the 13 styles I'll be adding to my wardrobe this fall.

These are at the top of my wishlist. The burgundy works as an everyday neutral, while the metallic finish gives a pop.

I've seen multiple cool girls wearing these on NYC streets just this week alone. Get ahead of the trend.

This non-committal metallic color works with both gold and silver accessories.
from Latest from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/I2YgQki










No comments:
Post a Comment