Sunday, August 30, 2026

FYI: Your Wardrobe Isn't Complete Without These 5 Basics, and They're All at Shopbop

Yes, I work in fashion. But I practically live in basics. I don't predict this will change anytime soon. The ease of a simple outfit is unparalleled. Not only does it make getting dressed in the morning painless, but it also makes me feel confident. The uncomplicated outfit formulas let me focus on the day at hand, like sitting in on meetings, heading to previews, or grabbing dinner with a coworker. All that said, what I do predict is that my basics drawer will get an upgrade. Whether that means making the appropriate summer-to-fall closet swaps or shifting from a classic white short-sleeve T-shirt to a long-sleeve version (which It girls have been styling more and more lately), whichever, I can count on Shopbop to supply.

Ahead, shop five chic basics from Shopbop for fall 2026. In addition to a long-sleeve tee, you'll find timeless fall jackets, an alternative to blue jeans, slip-on footwear, and more.

5 Chic Basics from Shopbop for Fall 2026

Long Sleeve T-Shirt

@deborabrosa wearing a white long sleeve T-shirt and black pants

(Image credit: @deborabrosa)

Car Coat

@salome.mory wearing a trench coat

(Image credit: @salome.mory)

Tan Denim

@frannfyne wearing tan denim, a white tee, and a vest

(Image credit: @frannfyne)

Suede Tote

@fakerstrom in a white button-down and trousers

(Image credit: @fakerstrom)

Backless Loafers

@_livmadeline wearing black trousers, a coat, and loafers

(Image credit: @_livmadeline)

Shop More Editor-Approved Shopbop Basics



from Latest from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/JTDO5Pd

No comments:

Post a Comment

FYI: Your Wardrobe Isn't Complete Without These 5 Basics, and They're All at Shopbop

Yes, I work in fashion. But I practically live in...