In my eyes, fall is the best time for a closet refresh. There's something about the transition from linen to suede that makes me want to make over my entire wardrobe. Well, I'm always in the mood for a closet makeover (after all, I am a fashion editor), but my recent bank statement was a much-needed reality check. So come with me as I navigate my new budget and figure out how to satisfy my desire for a fresh fall wardrobe.
When I need chic but affordable goods, I turn to three names: Reformation, Gap, and Mango. This trifecta is my shortcut to looking rich on a budget. Below is a highly curated edit of the best items from Reformation, Gap, and Mango, from satin drawstring shorts to oversize long-sleeve T-shirts to lace-trim faux-leather skirts. Some are statement pieces, and others were chosen for their timeless silhouette and everyday versatility. There's a good chance you'll find your fall 2026 hero item—maybe it's the Enya Umanzor for Reformation Satin Wedge Sandals or the Leopard-Print Long Coat from Mango. You won't know until you scroll. Ahead, see 32 editor-approved items from Reformation, Gap, and Mango for fall 2026.
Shop Editor-Approved Items From Reformation, Gap, and Mango for Fall 2026
Reformation

Thankful for the Enya Umanzor for Reformation collaboration.
Gap

A long-sleeve white T-shirt is the next It basic. The potential is endless.

I like the double-layered look. It's an easy way to spice up your fall outfit rotation.

I'm very into a double-denim look this fall. This and a pair of relaxed straight-leg jeans? Yes, please.

I like the wash on these. Not too dark, not too light—it's just right.

It's never a bad move to snag a 100% cotton sweater when you see one.
Mango

A minimalist's take on the animal-print coat.

Just because summer's on its way out doesn't mean the lace-trim skirt is too.

The suede finish makes this style the perfect transition from summer sandals to fall footwear.
from Latest from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/SwaZntL























No comments:
Post a Comment