Friday, August 21, 2026

Kylie Jenner's Khy Just Launched Shoes—I Have a Feeling They'll Sell Out in a Week

Kylie Jenner's label Khy has launched its first-ever shoes in collaboration with the Italian luxury designer Gia Borghini, and the collection is out today, August 21.

In a post on Instagram, Jenner shared, "I've worn Gia Borghini for years, so this one felt right. 🤍 I got to create my dream footwear for Khy, handmade in Italy. I reworked every detail over and over until they felt just right and completely effortless."

The line includes three different styles and four core fabrics used across the designs. The Studio Thongs are everyday sandals that come in Black Leather and Metallic Chrome. The Muse Thong Wedges are architectural wedges available in Black Leather, Chocolate Pony, and Metallic Chrome. The Icon Sandals are sculptural, strappy, buckled heels inspired by the early 2000s, coming in White Leather and Metallic Chrome.

Shop the new Khy x Gia Borghini range below, available on Khy.com.

Kylie Jenner for Khy x Gia Borghini.

(Image credit: Khy)

Shop Khy x Gia Borghini



from Latest from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/jfp5vBc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kylie Jenner's Khy Just Launched Shoes—I Have a Feeling They'll Sell Out in a Week

Kylie Jenner 's label Khy has launched its f...