Every fashion month, I promise myself I'll stop screenshotting street style photos by the time the shows hit Milan. Every season, I fail. Milan just dresses differently than the other cities. The tailoring is sharper, the leather is richer, and the accessories look like they've been in someone's family for decades (even when they were bought last week).
This season was no exception, so I narrowed it down to the 10 outfits I keep coming back to, from show-going editors to the stylists and creators lining the streets between shows. The best part is that most of these looks start with pieces you probably already own. Keep scrolling for my favorites and how to get the look for yourself.

Get the look: Sheer Blouse + Corset + Dark-Wash Denim + T Sandals

Get the look: Tank Top + Bermuda Shorts + Suede Bag

Get the look: Long Sleeve Tee + Cargo Pants + Ballet Flats

Get the look: Shift Dress + Knit Sweater + Oxfords

Get the look: Pillbox Hat + Poplin Shirt + Tailored Shorts

Get the look: Zip Up Sweater + Organza Dress + Colorful Pumps

Get the look: Knit Tank Top + Pencil Skirt + Statement Shoes

Get the look: Suiting Shirt + Cummerbund + Suit Pants

Get the look: Leather Jacket + Baggy Pants + Tee

Get the look: Bandana + Suede Jacket + Flare Jeans
from Latest from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/BaPcu2R































No comments:
Post a Comment