It's *time*! Amazon Prime Big Deal Days is officially on through tomorrow, October 7 (a great time to become a Prime member if you're not already!), but if you're overwhelmed by the endless scroll of discounts, you've come to the right place. See, I consider myself a very diligent sale shopper (it's kind of my job as a beauty editor), so I decided to do all the scrolling for you and offer a curated edit of products I'd personally buy and restock—starting with 13 buzzy wellness grabs. From creatine gummies that taste like candy to teeth-whitening strips that don't make your gums sting to a vibration plate that supports lymphatic drainage (yes, I caved, and yes it's worth it), here are the items I'd recommend grabbing while they're on sale.
The 13 Best Wellness Items to Buy During Amazon Prime Big Deal Days

These 2 lb Bala Bangles are calling my name. Let's just say that the ankle weights I currently use for my at-home workouts are... not as cute.

Fine, this is a beauty product, but I can't not include this cult-favorite EltaMD best-seller. I make sure to restock whenever it goes on sale.

No, a vibration plate alone will not solve all your digestion woes (contrary to what TikTok may have you believe), but it is wonderful for stimulating lymphatic drainage. I personally own one from Lifepro and love it after sitting at a desk for eight hours.

I have very sensitive teeth and gums, and these are the only whitening strips that work without the dreaded discomfort.

If you live in a smaller space (like, say, a NYC apartment), a foldable yoga mat like this is a must.

Another at-home workout hack: Rather than keeping multiple sets of weights in your space, opt for this adjustable version that lets you seamlessly swap between two, four, and six pounds.

These creatine gummies are all over my TikTok. I think now might be the moment I officially add them to my cart...

Yes, Nutrafol hair supplements really work. My before-and-after results prove it.

I also can't resist including this standalone hyaluronic acid serum, which is fragrance-free and fortified with aloe vera, cica, green tea, and vitamin E for extra calming power.

I am deeply obsessed with my Philips Sonicare toothbrush. If you haven't yet made the switch to electric, now's the perfect time when it's 47% off.

You might as well snag some extra brush heads while you're at it, right?

Is this the sexiest gadget I own? Not exactly, but it is one I use religiously. Please, stop brushing your retainers and mouth guards (it degrades the material) and get yourself one of these ultrasonic cleaners.

I swear by Lemme's sleep gummies, and I've been dying to try the brand's enzyme- and probiotic-infused capsules.
Why Trust Who What Wear
At Who What Wear, we know that beauty isn't one-size-fits-all. Over the years, our editors have tested thousands of products—including skincare, makeup, haircare, and nails—while also working closely with trusted experts, like renowned dermatologists, celebrity makeup artists, and other leading industry insiders. Together, this ensures every guide is well-researched, inclusive, and relevant to you.
We focus on formulas that deliver, whether they're affordable favorites or luxury investments. Our product selection is based on tangible results, ingredient know-how, and what we'd truly recommend to our closest friends and family members.
from Latest from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/ADq4lK3
No comments:
Post a Comment