Thursday, January 13, 2022

30 Cool Finds I'm Obsessing Over Right Now

Shop the items I have my eye on at the moment—from affordable finds to investment buys. Return each week for my new picks.

As a fashion editor, I constantly have my eye on the latest emerging brands, trends that are gaining traction, and new items that are dropping at retailers. It's my job to bring you the coolest finds and the special pieces I think deserve a place in your wardrobe, which is why I'm rounding up all of them here in a column dedicated to the buys I would personally put my money behind and test-drive in my wardrobe.

I also have a specific style that blends my penchant for minimalism on some days and maximalism on others, so you'll find pieces across the board here. The common thread? A mindset for supporting amazing design talent and only investing in pieces I plan on wearing for years to come. Let me take you on a virtual shopping trip, on which I'll highlight all of the pieces I think are worth adding to your cart.

My current color crush.
These are gonna sell out fast.
This mesh top is everything.
This has me excited to plan a vacation somewhere.
I need this skirt in my closet.
Dream coat.
An must-buy knit silhouette.
Cool designer alert! I discovered Amy Crookes in a story about must-know brands by our associate editor, Sierra Mayhew.
Bag of my dreams.
A great basic and an even better price.
Eyes on all things orange.
Cloud boots are as comfy as they sound.
I'm loving the wide chain jewelry on the market right now.
Pleated skirts are about to be big.
Finished with Marine Serre's moon logo.
Flats I can get behind.
Won't quit it with the great button-downs.
Chicness.
I live for chic pajamas.
Yep, obsessed.
A showstopper.
Another pleated skirt I'm loving.
Prediction: This will be the next Skims dress to go viral.
Ideal winter workout gear.
Eterne designs the best tees in existence and just dropped this perfect new style.
When simple is perfect.
I don't think I'll ever get tired of great button-downs.
Too good.
Um, wow.
Beautiful baroque pearls.

Next: The 12 Editor-Approved Trends I'm Wearing Until Further Notice



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2WIIIfV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gigi Hadid Wore the '90s Shirt Trend That Makes Light-Wash Jeans More Fall-Friendly

Do as Gigi does. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/dAj0VDG