Wednesday, January 12, 2022

I Found Some Good Stuff at Nordstrom, H&M, and Shopbop This Week—Here's My List

I scroll through a variety of sites on a regular basis as I'm sourcing fresh products to recommend across the content I create. Three of the places I often hit up first would undoubtedly be Nordstrom, H&M, and Shopbop. These sites are not only personal favorites, but they are also go-tos for many out there. Staple shops for you too? Wonderful. With that in mind, I thought I'd take a gander through the pages and pages of new merchandise to bring you a curation of all of the items I found at each this week.

I separated the list below into three sections by retailer and then filled in all of the good stuff that piqued my interest. I have a feeling you'll be into the pieces included as well. For reference, I'm talking about everything from beautiful dresses to trend-forward basics to dreamy coats (like the stunner pictured above) for the season. All that and more is coming at you with some scrolling.

The oversize white shirt is no-fail, and this is a strong option.
This faux-leather puffer is very chic.
Basically everyone on our team owns these jeans.
The satin finish is quite elegant.
Picture this cable-knit sweater with your favorite leggings.
Fresh loafers.
This blazer looks so expensive.
Cozy and chic.
Nice shape and wash.
The zipper accent is a great touch.
Such a pretty sweater.
Classic wide-leg trousers.
Now that is an amazing hue.
Talk about an elegant cardi.
Love miniskirts RN.
Absolutely adorable and only $13.
Cool chunky boots.
Gorgeous.
You just may want to live in this piece.
Those slits, though.
Darling beaded collar.
Another pair of loose jeans for you.
Two pieces for max versatility.
The neckline gets an A+.
How fun.
A dream parka.
I adore this coin purse.
Staple jeans.
The shearling makes these clogs ideal for the season.
Sweet puff sleeves.
Thinking about spring.
Classic kicks.
Ruching at its finest.

This post was published at an earlier date and has since been updated. Next, check out more chic pieces to consider for the season.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3BnBte2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gigi Hadid Wore the '90s Shirt Trend That Makes Light-Wash Jeans More Fall-Friendly

Do as Gigi does. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/dAj0VDG