Monday, July 31, 2023

I'm a Gen Z Fashion Editor—30 Finds That Have a Hold on Me This Summer

Most Wanted is a weekly series in which one Who What Wear team member or friend of the brand will share the top 30 fashion and beauty finds on their current wish list.

I have a running list of fashion and beauty products taking a full-time residency on my internet browser. The tabs have only accumulated more and more each week, and I don't think my search engine can bear the load any longer. It's gotten to the point where I keep returning to the same saved items only to drool over them without making the daring jump to the shopping cart. (We've all been there.)

So I've decided to share some of my most wanted items in the hopes of helping others who may need some online shopping inspo. As a Gen Z fashion editor, my wardrobe leans into relaxed-fit clothing, minimalist '90s trends, and lots of sneakers. Below, I've included 30 finds that've had a strong hold on me this season, including stylish fashion items, summer-inspired beauty products, and everything in between.

This is the dress of my dreams featured in the same butter yellow seen on the fall 2023 runways. 
A stylish illusion: two gold hoops in one earring.
I'm convinced everyone needs a loose-fit, 100% cotton, boxy T-shirt. They are so comfortable and one of my go-to wardrobe essentials.  
If there's one fashion trend Gen Z is known for, it's low-rise bottoms. These black trousers are both sophisticated and cool. 
This fashion-girl favorite is a chic addition to any wardrobe. The smaller bag is exactly what I've been looking for.
A classic summer slide for a great price. Not to mention they can be styled with just about anything.
My two favorite details about this flirty jumpsuit: the cross-back straps and plunging neckline.
I get compliments every time I wear this refreshing summer fragrance.
I've been applying this tanning water all summer long to get that sun-kissed skin.
Temporary tattoos are so fun for music festivals and summer events. Plus, they're a low-commitment way to test out a real one.
This iconic sneaker style received a cute update by way of a platform midsole. Plus, how cute is the baby blue?
The cool rectangular frames and great price make these sunnies an absolute steal.
This classic sleeveless polo top taps into the preppy trend. Yes, please.
Dark-wash denim is all I've been shopping lately. This pair of jeans has enough stretch for a comfortable fit. 
This is another temporary tattoo I'm eyeing. The floral design is so pretty.
My daily skincare routine includes this must-have face sunscreen. I love how it doesn't feel super heavy or oily, which is so ideal for warm weather. 
This classic linen peplum top comes with a cute twist. The off-the-shoulder straps completely transform the whole look. 
A chic satin midi skirt is perfect for day and night.
Gen Z is really into rope and fabric jewelry right now, and this oval charm necklace goes with everything.
This dainty tattoo design is so cute. I can't wait to try this one with my friends this summer. 
A fit-and-flare silhouette with side pockets is so chic for the office.
These earth-tone shades complement my summer glow. I can't wait to experiment with this eye shadow palette. 
The knotted detailing on these Jimmy Choo sandals is the definition of elevated simplicity. 
An off-the-shoulder moment that encapsulates the Barbie trend. 
I had yet to add a gray wash to my growing denim collection, but these AG jeans sold me.
Is it obvious that I'm loving the gray color scheme right now? This trending shoe will go with so many outfits. 
I've been looking for the right foundation to conceal my dark spots, and this one by Clinique looks so natural on my skin. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for moderate coverage. 
The green floral pattern will absolutely turn heads. I'd dress this up with gold hoops and kitten heels.  
These Adidas sneakers have such a vintage feel, and they're super comfy.
My inner artist is beyond excited to try out this freehand tattoo marker. The ink lasts for one to two weeks, and the fine-brush tip is ideal for creating detailed designs.   


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/t67kvHq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chloë Sevigny Brought Back This Controversial Y2K Trend on the Red Carpet

Go big or go home. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/6W7Pje8