Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Out of All My Open Tabs, These 30 Fall Essentials Are Going Straight to Cart

Most Wanted is a weekly series in which one Who What Wear team member or friend of the brand will share the top 30 fashion and beauty finds on their current wish list.

This year, I'm a smidge more excited about fall shopping than I have been in the past. It could be all the stunning products I keep finding when browsing the new arrivals on my favorite sites, or it could be the trends I've been eyeing since the runway shows last season. But one thing is certain: I'm primed and ready to shop for fall.

I've been building a list of all the things I absolutely need (everything from sophisticated handbags to affordable beauty must-haves) before September 1. Curious to see what I have my eye on? I've included my entire wish list below, starting with the most perfect Bottega Veneta bag. Keep reading to see more.

Come fashion week, you'll see this bag everywhere.
I heard going-out tops are back, and this pink option is perfect for day-to-night plans.
New season, new blazer. 
This chocolate shade is high on my list this fall.
These under-$100 jeans are an essential this season. 
Hobo bags have been high on the list of trending items this season, and I love this black version with silver hardware. 
My wardrobe always has room for one more chic basic. 
Yes, chunky loafers are back for fall. 
This sleek, under-$100 bag looks like its more expensive counterparts. I'm stocking up on all the colors. 
This statement-making dress is in my cart for a fall wedding I have coming up.
Strawberry girl for fall? Yes, please. 
This screams "stealth wealth."
The baggier the jean, the better. 
For those fall nights out, add some extra shimmer to your routine.
This feels like my last chance to pick up a trending vest before the weather cools down.
This is a staple for the new season. Pair it with a denim maxi skirt.
I love anything coconut flavored, and the SPF is a bonus. 
A lip plumper in a sleek shade? Count me in.
At $5 a pop, this highlighter is a no-brainer.
After a few months of nonstop gel manicures, I'm taking a break and nourishing my nails with this cuticle oil. 
Cardigans with wide-leg jeans will be my uniform this season. 
Everyone needs a fresh pair of sunglasses ahead of the new season, and I'm really into this cat-eye style. 
For the mornings when I feel a little less than stellar, this will immediately give me some color.
As a mom of two, I need comfortable but stylish loungewear to live in on the weekends. This is high on my list. 
After a cheaper alternative hairbrush fiasco, I'm ready to invest in this viral straightener. 
I'm loving these cool boot buckles.
If you need to refresh your boot game this fall, consider these classic Chelsea boots.
With over 400 five-star reviews, this is the next SPF I'm trying. 
As I mentioned before, I have two kids, so being comfortable is key. I love the color of this hoodie. 


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3Tj4A8z

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Chic, Anti-Trend Colours French Women Have Added to Their Autumn Wardrobes

The ones to know. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/1IwVOmd