Monday, August 28, 2023

Reformation's Sale Is Now 70% Off—Here's the Best of What's Left

As you probably know, Reformation isn't one of those sites that has a sale section year-round. In fact, there are just a couple of big seasonal sales throughout the year, but the discounts are really good when they happen. And as of today, its end-of-summer sale is up to 70% off, and pretty dresses and tops, denim, shoes, basics, and much more are included among the sale offerings. The only problem is that there's a lot to choose from (and disclaimer: All of it is final sale). That's where I come in. 

I scoured the stock today to select 32 of the best pieces to fill your cart with while you still can. I was truly shocked that some of these pieces were still in stock at these prices, but that probably won't be the case for long, so you might not want to delay. Trust me—you wouldn't want to return these wildly inexpensive gems even if you could.

Scroll to shop the best of what's left from Reformation's epic end-of-season sale.

I'd honestly buy these at full price.
The perfect summer-to-fall shoes.
The color of the season, in case you haven't heard.
Brides: This is kind of a perfect rehearsal dinner dress.
It's the neck tie for me.
Anyone need new white sneakers?
Just add a sweater and knee boots.
It's one of Ref's most popular dresses for a reason.
I don't know about you but I'd wear these so much if I owned them.
Perfect for fall.
Another stunning rehearsal dress option.
So chic with flats.
I want to wear this over a swimsuit.
This is a linen dress you could get away with wearing in the fall.
I want to be invited to a fall wedding just so I can wear this dress.
This is something you could wear year-round.
Do I need another white top? No. Do I want this one? Yes.
Remember that little thing called holiday party season? It's coming.
I like that these are "skater" but still manage to be polished.
The next time the weather calls for a light jacket, you'll be glad you ordered this.
If you're short like me, I found your next pants purchase.
It's giving Hailey Bieber.
Hello, cute fall dress.
So useful.
Reformation is the brand that made me love two-pieces.
I own these and can confirm that they're wildly versatile and comfortable.
Stunning.
Just the thing to wear to a formal winter wedding.
Just in case you love baggy shorts as much as I do.
This print is so good.
These will never go "out".
Last but not least, this is too pretty not to include.


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/eqQHDNM

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Chic, Anti-Trend Colours French Women Have Added to Their Autumn Wardrobes

The ones to know. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/1IwVOmd