Saturday, November 11, 2023

My 23-Year-Old Sister Needs Shopping Recs—31 Styles I Told Her to Check Out

Your early 20s can be such a confusing time. This is the time a lot of people are not only entering the professional workforce but also discovering their style. As a fashion editor, I find joy in helping people find pieces they love at an affordable price point, so I decided to use my expertise to help my 23-year-old younger sister. I utilized my knowledge of top-tier internet hot spots and voraciously dug through many a virtual aisle to uncover some pretty cool pieces. 

Ahead shop my Gen Z style picks that any early 20s fashion lover will be excited to check out. From comfortable, trendy sneakers and cool tops to beautiful accessories and chic cold-weather finds, there's a diverse array of product selections to cater to a range of tastes. Keep scrolling to find your new favorite styles.

These army-green pants would pair so well with fun, trendy sneakers. 
These chunky white sneakers would look so great with baggy pants and jeans.
Intersting socks really elevate an outfit.
An aviator jacket that goes up to a 4X.
Your early 20s are a great time to begin building your collection of staple pieces like this trench.
Winter is coming, and this furry Chelsea boot is perfect for tackling the cool weather.
These chunky Mary Janes are so cool.
Holiday party anyone?
So chic.
Such a inexpensive loafer.
Slippers are always a yes.
Finally, rain boots that aren't ugly.
The pockets are a really pretty touch.
A pretty pop of red.
Off-the-shoulder tops are having a moment.
My sister is obsessed with cozy sweats, so I had to throw in a cute pair.
The ultimate Y2K Vibes.
White denim is alway a good option.
Low-rise denim is all the rage.
Oversize graphic T-shirts look so good with a satin skirt.
Pair with the T-shirt above.
Cute, trendy, and sophisticated all at the same time.
Such a steal.
Throw on some tights and an oversize sweater to style this pretty skirt.
The prettiest blue.
Love a ribbed knit.
These platform Gazelles are everything.
These go with almost every outfit.
This Reformation-like top is available in many colors.
It drapes so beautifully.
So pretty.
I'm officially obsessed.


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/aeWq43C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cate Blanchett Traveled in the One Trend I'd Never Wear to the Airport

Away we go. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/aS9kTQj