Saturday, November 11, 2023

When It Comes to Sale Shopping, I'm Somewhat of an Expert—30 Picks I Love

There is only one thing I love more than shopping, and that's sale shopping. There is just something about snagging something really great and knowing you got it marked down. One of my go-to sites for home décor, fashion buys, beauty picks, and everything in between is Nordstrom. While we wait for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, I thought I'd peruse its sale section in the meantime and get a head start on ordering gifts for my friends and family while not breaking the bank. I've already found an Always Pan that I have been wanting to gift for my mom marked down under $100, a classic pair of Levi's you'll never want to take off, a marked down bottle of Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau De Parfum, and so much more. 

Keep scrolling to see which sale home, fashion, and beauty items I have in my cart right now. 

Beanie season is here and I'm adding this to my cart immediately. 
I swear by my Levis.
Who doesn't love a good sweaterdress? 
These with a turtleneck? Perfection. 
The perfect easy, black winter dress. 
If you're looking to smell rich, look no further. 
I love a good off-white outfit for winter. 
Perfect for adding some holiday cheer to your home. 
Cozy and cute. 
This one shoulder sweater dress comes in a few colors, take your pick.
I have these and trust me, they're good. 
A fan favorite scent from Byredo. 
There are a few things I love more than a good pajama set.
Ballet flats are top of everyones mind lately. 
The best time to get luxe jeans is when they're on sale.
I imagine this is the toaster Barbie has. 
Versace on sale. 
These jeans are perfect for showing off a great pair of shoes. 
One of my personal favorite candle brands. 
So chic. 
I'm so into these two tone loafers.
It doesn't get much more NYC than a faux leather trench. 
I keep collecting wool blend coats, they're just too good. 
One can never have too many classic black sweaters. 
I can't get enough of all things western. 
I'd get this as a gift for my friend who loves to cook.
A good black knee high boot is a must have if you ask me. 
The coziest 3 piece pajama set in the game. 
I'm a huge fan of this one. 
Anything with my initials on it, I'm in. 


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/eTcjqUh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cate Blanchett Traveled in the One Trend I'd Never Wear to the Airport

Away we go. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/aS9kTQj