Thursday, March 16, 2023

I Can't Stop Gushing About These On-Sale Nordstrom Beauty Picks—8 to Buy ASAP

Nordstrom's beauty section is elite, and I say that as a beauty editor who's semi-obsessed with online shopping. So yeah, I frequent Nordstrom's website fairly often (at least once a week). And even though I love a good online shopping spree, I'm also someone who's trying to protect my paycheck and not spend it all in one go on high-priced products. That's why I always check out the sale section. If I'm lucky, I'll find an old favorite or discover a new go-to at a discount. 

That's exactly what happened today when I was innocently perusing Nordstrom's beauty section. I found 8 on-sale products that were instantly added to my cart. And because I couldn't help myself, I also added 10 regularly priced products (but it's okay, because they're all $40 or under). Keep scrolling to see every product I'm in the process of ordering as we speak. 

TikTok's obsession with "cloud skin" makes me believe that velvety-matte foundations are *the* thing to invest in. This one, from LancĂ´me, is oil-free and promises to last up to 24 hours. 
This luxurious cream contains a whole list of botanical extracts that prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin, while also boosting the skin's natural collagen production process. It also promises to minimize pigmentation, dial-up brightness, and protect against free radical damage. 
Not only is this lipstick on sale, but it's also a limited edition, so it's one of the products I'm buying ASAP. It's highly pigmented and has a lux satin finish. My favorite shade is called "Parisian red," which is a universally flattering rosy red. 
Okay, this isn't technically a beauty item, but I'm counting it as one anyway because it's beautiful to look at. It's a hand-poured, soy-wax candle that's inspired by Greco-Roman sculptures, and specifically, Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. 
Summer is coming, and I'm loading up on this SPF mist set. It contains two scalp and hair mists (SPF 30) that protect from UV rays while also delivering plant-based antioxidants to help lock in color and strengthen damaged strands. It also includes a water mist (SPF 18) that treats the skin with organic aloe and coconut water to hydrate and defend against environmental pollution. 
I love investing in a super luxurious product every now and then, and what's more luxurious than the iconic French brand, Guerlain? This cooling and hydrating primer is literally infused with 24-karat gold. When applied to bare skin, it promises to smooth lines, wrinkles, and texture, tighten the skin, and provide a flawless base for makeup. The gold particles break apart on the skin to boost radiance. 
Again, this isn't technically a beauty product, but it counts as one if it helps you catch some beauty sleep, right? The discount on this eye mask is insane, and if its maximalist Versace vibes speak to you, now is the time to buy it. 
I've been obsessed with serums of all kinds lately. I'm talking about hair serums, scalp serums, brow serums, and yes, lash serums. This one contains sodium hyaluronate, amino acids, and peptides to condition lashes and encourage growth in as little as 30 days. And, since it comes in a duo, you're getting even more bang for your buck. 
While this isn't on sale, it's only $7, so I basically count is as being on sale. It's a salicylic acid serum that helps prevent and minimize the appearance of breakouts. Fun fact: I like to use this under my arms and even on my bikini line when I get ingrown hairs from shaving and waxing. It works like a charm. 
I know you've probably seen this lip oil all over the internet. In fact, you might be sick of seeing it, but I'm here to tell you that it's legit. It makes my lips feel soft and moisturized and it makes them look plump and shiny. Plus, the sheer pink tint provides some subtle color. 
I recently tried this brand's Perfect Night's Sleep Mist ($38), and I loved it, so I'm excited to test out its other calming and relaxing products. This hand cream is the next one on my list. It's formulated with lavender, jasmine, and Brazilian rosewood, so yeah, my pre-bedtime hand lotion ritual is about to get a lot more calming and luxurious. 
A lip liner can totally change a look, which is why I love keeping a few on hand at all times. This one has a highly pigmented and super smooth formula that will line, shape, and define the contours of the mouth.
As someone who has keratosis pilaris (KP)  on the backs of my arms and legs (AKA harmless little bumps that form from a lack of exfoliation), I love a good scrub. This one is Specially formulated for KP, and it works like a charm to make my skin soft and smooth. 
Fieldtrip is an underrated skincare brand that makes essentials like this hydrating lip mask. With moringa butter, castor seed oil, and cupuacu butter, it seals in moisture so my lips look healthy and plump come morning. My favorite part is that it helps minimize stubborn lip lines. 
I've been obsessed with these silk scrunchies for years. They protect my hair from breakage and they look so good while doing it. 
I've only recently started protecting my lips from the sun like I do my face (I know...I'm way behind the curve). This is one of the products I've been counting on. It feels hydrating and silky on my lips, and the light mint scent is fresh. I'll be keeping one in my car and in my bag all summer long. 
I've been a big fan of these eye masks for years. They trap heat so the serum can penetrate deep into the skin and smooth, soothe, and hydrate the eye area. 
I like the flexibility of this volume spray. You can use it on damp hair for less hold or you can use it on dry hold for extra hold. Either way, it pumps up my roots and gives my fine hair some bounce and movement. 

Next: I Wore a Different TikTok-Viral Blush Every Day for a Week—This Won Hands Down.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/jkTQFd5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion It Girls Won't Leave the House Without Spritzing This Designer Fragrance

Compliments await. from WhoWhatWear RSS Feed https://ift.tt/ahRdXL4